My Summer Face & Foundation

So where I live the summer gets really really HOT!!! Today was about 98 degrees!!! So my foundation is not the same for the summer. I try to wear minimum product on my face and NOTHING pasty or cakey!!! Unfortunately, I need some concealer to cover up my dark spot from picking at my pimple!!! I know I shouldn't, but its just stronger than me, LOL. Anyway, here are some pictures and a video. Enjoy.
PS: All products used will be listed below.





Face moisturizer:
 Vitamin E Extreme Moisture (The Body Shop)
Vitamin C skin serum (The Body Shop)

Concealer:
Under eyes: Fit Me concealer - Cafe
For Dark spots: MAC select Moisture - NC45 (lighter than my skintone)

Mineral Powder Foundation:
Under Eyes: Ruby Kisses Mineral Powder - Carmel
All over Face: Ruby Kisses Mineral Powder - Honey Brown

Set Foundation:
MAC Fix Plus

Contour:
SLEEK contour kit - Medium

Bronzing Cream:
Ruby Kisses All over Glow - Golden Goddess

Eyes:
Ruby Kisses Primer
Sonia Kashuk Palette - Neutral
Maybelline Line Silhetto Liner - Black
Voluminous Millon Lash Mascara - Very black
Milani Color Brilliance Eyeliner - Aqua

Lips:
ELF Lip Gloss - Berry Blush

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxer June 2011

Haul: Ruby Kisses, Lorac and ELF

The Master Cleanse