Collective Haul

So I did a little bit of shopping these last couple of weeks and as usual I wanted to share with you guys what I got. I personally love Haul videos because its like window-shopping via internet. LOL.
Brown Dress - Primark - 7euros ($9)

Top -Primmark - 7euros ($9)

Primmark - 12euros ($15)

Love & Beauty (Forever21) Palettes $6.80


Love & Beauty palette $4.80

Urban Decay Palette

Love & Beauty $5.80

I'm in love with this one L & B $5.80

Ruby Kisses Xpress liner & eyeshadow $1.99/each

Cover Girl Lipstick - Temptation - $5.97

NYC & ELF lipgloss $1.99/each & $3/each (Target)


To see the entire haul checkout my YT videos below:


Comments

  1. Hey Beautiful
    Oh oh my I love those forever 21 palettes you got alot of great deals.. see you trying to get people in trouble lol.. Thanks for sharing.

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxer June 2011

Haul: Ruby Kisses, Lorac and ELF

2nd Day of Master cleanse