Yellow & Green Look

So I woke up in a very good mood today and wanted to rock some bright colors to match my mood. I got my Inglot order in the mail a few days ago, so I reached for the brightess colors in the palette.



EYES:

NYX jumbo pencil in Milk as a base
MAC eyeshadow Texture as Bridge color
INGLOT eyeshadow # 06 (yellow) & 58 (green) on lid
JORDANA eyeshadow in Your Majesty (brown) in the crease
Coastal Scent Hot Pot # M04 as Brow bone color
ELF Waterproof eyeliner Pen in Black for winged line
ELF pencil eyeliner BLK on waterline

FACE:

Maybelline FIT ME concealer in Cafe for under eyes concealer
RUBY KISSES Mineral Powder in Honey Brown for foundation
ELF Cool Bronzer for contouring
NYX Cream Blush in Glow for Cheeks


LIPS:

ELF Mineral Lipliner in Peachy
NYC Lipgloss in Mulberry St Mocha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxer June 2011

2nd Day of Master cleanse

Haul: Ruby Kisses, Lorac and ELF