We finally met!!!!!

I made a trip to France to see my BFF , that i haven't seen in ages. Since I was going to France I had to meet Nunaavane!!! She is one of my favorite youtuber and we became friends via web.

I was so excited to finally meet her and she is so awesome even more so in person.  We had a wonderful dinner and spent the afternoon together. She is so nice and friendly. She is as pretty as in all her videos. But one thing you can't see on videos is that she is tall. Like Supermodel Tall. She should be walking the catwalk!!!!

Anyway, it was a wonderful trip. I made an awesome friend and I was happy to have met her and her daughter.

Comments

  1. Omg!!! Havent seen this one huuun thanks So So much! I truly am blessed meeting you, cause you're the sweetest person ever!! And omg u r beautiful in & out, i love u xoxoxo tks for all that you're doing 4 me be safe & blessed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxer June 2011

Haul: Ruby Kisses, Lorac and ELF

2nd Day of Master cleanse